What is MOEEBIUS Living Lab and how to participate in this activity?
The MOEEBIUS Living Lab will be an environment for experience sharing and exchange towards user-driven open innovation of products and services. The activities to be carried out within the MOEEBIUS Living Lab will be oriented towards fulfilling the following objectives:
- Widely disseminate the project outcomes towards end-users and various stakeholders so as to generate a broad awareness and engagement/ involvement in the various project activities.
- Create opportunities for further exploitation and replication of the project results after its official completion.
- Obtain feedback from the end-users and interested stakeholders throughout the whole project implementation duration and optimize all project developments, so as to directly address critical needs of end-users, building occupants and relevant stakeholders involved in the operation of the MOEEBIUS optimization framework.
The workshops will be organized in a variety of buildings (office, retail, educational, sports, residential, hotel) and building blocks under different environmental, social and cultural contexts in three dispersed geographical areas: London in UK, Mafra in Portugal and Belgrade in Serbia.
To achieve this degree of collaboration, MOEEBIUS will establish a complete awareness and communication with ESCOs, Maintenance Companies, Facility Managers, Aggregators, either involved in or affected by the project, involving also project partners and including relevant stakeholders. To this end, the MOEEBIUS Living Lab involves end-users from the very beginning of a new idea, creating the motivation to share and discuss their experiences and requirements. This collaborative environment where all the stakeholders, relevant to the project, co-create the solutions leading to a natural acceptance by the users who will be empowered not only to test, evaluate and report their own experience with the MOEEBIUS framework, but mainly to live with it and smoothly accept and incorporate the MOEEBIUS framework in their everyday lives.
Nine targeted living lab dissemination and training workshops will be performed (3 in each pilot site) to:
- raise awareness, engagement and acceptance of pilot site occupants and stakeholders, including also the preparation and distribution of appropriate material,
- involve end users in the requirements definition activities of the project,
- train users and contribute to the adoption of the MOEEBIUS concept and operation in the pilot sites of the project,
- involve all stakeholders in the evaluation of MOEEBIUS results.
If you are an ESCO, Maintenance Company, Facility Manager and are interested in the development of MOEEBIUS project, contact us and cooperate with MOEEBIUS Consortium: